Plex server not loading metadata for TV Shows after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tio

Contributor
Hi all

Im running FN 9.2.16 and the latest incarnation of the Plex MS. After applying na update via the terminal and using the script it no longer loads the metadata for some TV shows. Is there any way of addressing this as i can't seem t find whats causing the issue.

Im also reluctant to delete the jail and start again as ill los my metadata and my watched list

Many thanks

tio

Contributor
Nope.

It is resolving now but its taking ages to get the metadata

I'm trying out the plugin on 9.3 and run into the same issue. No metadata. Can't even find a match on any movie using different agents (Freebase, TMDB).

adrianwi

Guru
I've had something similar update new media added to my manually created Plex Media Server.

From what I can work out, nothing is being found using TMDB, but works manually when selecting Freebase. Although I've tried to change the priority to Freebase, it's still not automatically updating as it did before the latest update (0.9.12.0)

Well, for me, after another restart of the jail and forcing a rescan again, the metadata was suddenly downloaded, although very slow. Not everything was correct however, while in my previous installation (manual install in the jail), i did not have that issue. I'll see if now things keep working for the plugin, otherwise i will switch back to a manual install again.

Status
Not open for further replies.