Plex Plugin Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirdragon

Dabbler
I've been using plex for since installing on my system, but now currently having a problem where when I try to update the plugin it hangs @ 50% at stage 2/2 - If I cancel this and retry it still won't work - I've also recently changed ip address for the plex server, and when logon to it via browser it wants me to add all the library again.

I've stopped the plugin and attempted to update, but again reports 'failed to update'

Any help appreciated

raidflex

Guru
If you have a lot of media this can take hours to complete. It will look like it stuck on 50% but will eventually finish. Since you stopped it in the middle of the process, I am not sure if this will now cause an issue with upgrading the plugin.

mirdragon

Dabbler
I'm running 9.2.1-release-x64 - I ended up removing the plugin fully and re-creating it from scratch

Is there a way to kick of the upgrade via the console as via web gui I don't wish to have to leave another pc switched on waiting for the install to complete, especially if it's going to take a few hours.

greensooner

Cadet
I'm receiving the same error of the plugin not installing. The server is stating the following: apr 00:50:56:c0:00:08 is using my ip address 192.168.**** on epair0b.........any idea what that means?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.