Plex metadata not fully populating

Status
Not open for further replies.

James1432

Dabbler
Hi there

Just upgraded my system from AMD to Intel, Freenas 9.10 to 11.1. Loaded up the pool and all setup. Started a fresh Jail system and imported my files over to /var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Media/

Libraries are populated and all available outside my network... Kool! The only downside is no Movie art is available? Some Music covers have been loaded but zero movie covers.

I went to Settings > Agents > Plex Movie & The Movie Database but I can't select anything there such as Fan Art, All other meta seems to be there?

Would appreciate some help, build details are below

James

Hostname CES-NAS.local Edit
Build FreeNAS-11.1-RELEASE
Platform Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
Memory 32594MB
System Time Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:52:20 +0000
Uptime 8:52PM up 2:47, 0 users
Load Average 0.39, 0.39, 0.33

Redcoat

MVP
Did you try "Libraries" "Videos and Movies", click on the three dots, "Refresh all Metadata"?

James1432

Dabbler
Hi Redcoat

Thanks for getting back to me... I've tried that, seems I can't select any Agents... If I go to server settings in the GUI I can't checkbox anything in that section, The other sections are fine, just that one area???

Redcoat

MVP
I just tested mine - I can select other agents (but I never needed to for my collection). I can't be of any help - good luck to find a solution.

nojohnny101

Wizard
Might get a bit more help on the plex forums, have you tried posting there?

James1432

Dabbler
Damn, cheers for trying Recoat, will give that a try nojohnny... Happy New Year anyway guys!!

Hi there

Just upgraded my system from AMD to Intel, Freenas 9.10 to 11.1. Loaded up the pool and all setup. Started a fresh Jail system and imported my files over to /var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Media/
This sounds like my experience when I first tried to move plex from a warden jail to an iocage jail. I ended up destroying the new jail and starting over, but this time I tarred up the metadata from the old plex installation and untarred it in the new installation before starting the plex server for the first time. This brought all the Movie art over to the new jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.