Plex & general plugin issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdwosk97

Patron
So I've been having issues with Plex recently where I can only turn it on from the shell and even then it sometimes took a few tries (service plexmediaserver start). I've tried to deleting the plugin and reinstalling it, but that usually doesn't seem to work. Anyway, so I deleted it again to try and fix it, but now I have a more pressing matter -- no plugins are even showing up when I try to look for them.

Clearly there is something going on that's causing this new issue (and that has been causing me issues with plex). Note that I had plex running perfectly for a month or two without incident. And the plex plugin (under the installed tab) sometimes showed an image of plex and other times it just showed a generic plugin image -- although even when it had the plex image it often wouldn't start.

y6Uz4of.png

(The repository: http://download.freenas.org/plugins/9/x64/pbi-meta/pbi-repo.rpo )

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant
Have your networking issues been resolved? That could be part of the reason nothing is in "available".

djdwosk97

Patron
Have your networking issues been resolved? That could be part of the reason nothing is in "available".
It sometimes sends an email and I was able to ping smtp.gmail.com

Edit: The first test email I send seems to fail, but every subsequent one seems to send.

djdwosk97

Patron
bump

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
It sometimes sends an email and I was able to ping smtp.gmail.com

Edit: The first test email I send seems to fail, but every subsequent one seems to send.
can you ping your computer from the plex jail?

djdwosk97

Patron

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I restarted the server again and managed to get it started again. So, yes, now I can.
Does the plex icon still not show on the Plugins>Installed tab?

djdwosk97

Patron
Status
Not open for further replies.