SOLVED Plex Cant see directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredpmoser

Dabbler
RESOLVED - Did not mount media corectly. Didnt select parent directory and set mounted. It can now see.

So long time user of freenas had a perfect system till everything crashed the other day and believe it to be the usb drive I was using for OS drive. Reloaded this version of 9.10 after struggling to load Coral that wouldn't work. Get everything stood back up load the plugin all files and drives look good I can FileZilla to them see everything permissions are still open. For some reason when I pull up the web gui for plex I cant point to my movies I can pull up /mnt but cant drill down to movies it doesnt see past that. I have confirmed that everything looks good. Dont know I also tried adding storage to jail but this didnt help and was rather confused by the "Destination" and did I want to add a folder. I am nervous as I dont want to loose all my media in this drive space I have a rather large movie collection here. Please help I also tried messing around adding a group or user named Plex. Also everything is owned by user 1001 and group I believe please help.

Last edited:

nojohnny101

Wizard
Glad you figured it out.

Please mark thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.