Plex can't add my media

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbmoll

Cadet
Hi guys!

I just upgraded from FreeNAS 9.2.1.6 to 9.3 and everything is working fine, except Plex.

I tried upgrading Plex to 0.9.11.4.739_1 (can't remember which version I had before) but it failed. So I decided to remove the plugin completely and install it again. Now the setup assistant for Plex isn't showing up (only the EULA) and if I add my folders manually, none of my media shows up. From the looks of it - it seems that the install isn't complete, like some components are missing, since even Plex Channels isn't listing any channels. I've attached some screenshots so that you can see my entire setup process.

wwm2l5.png

nvpg78.png

1585rtd.png

2cmotwl.png

1zx5et3.png

24qpevd.png

1zq7yo1.png

I've also tried completely removing all of my plugins and jails (the whole dataset) and then reinstalling it once again. Same issue. I haven't tinkered with any permissions (since Plex worked before with my current permissions).

The one thing I remember doing after upgrading FreeNAS was updating the ZFS pool since FreeNAS gave me a warning that mine was outdated.

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue might be?

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
See the screen where you have the add folder listed? Click on the hard drive icon (second one down) and expand it. You should be able to see your media folder and you storage share you specified in your configuration should be listed there.

lbmoll

Cadet
See the screen where you have the add folder listed? Click on the hard drive icon (second one down) and expand it. You should be able to see your media folder and you storage share you specified in your configuration should be listed there.

Oh my god, it was that simple? I've been racking my brain for the last four days on what the issue might be. I feel so stupid :P Thanks a bunch, it works now!

Status
Not open for further replies.