panic: vm_page_insert: page already inserted cpuid=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

louis-m

Dabbler
panic: vm_page_insert: page already inserted cpuid=3

This is on an intel D510MO dual atom itx board. I have tried disabling hyperthreading, fixing video memory etc but freenas 8 becomes unstable the minute I place the disk under load by copying data. The disk is a sata 2 using zfs.
Does anybody else have this issue or have come across it?

William Grzybowski

Wizard
iXsystems
This is on an intel D510MO dual atom itx board. I have tried disabling hyperthreading, fixing video memory etc but freenas 8 becomes unstable the minute I place the disk under load by copying data. The disk is a sata 2 using zfs.
Does anybody else have this issue or have come across it?

Can you reproduce it with UFS?

louis-m

Dabbler
lol! I couldn't manage to even get a share on ufs. I deleted the volume, recreated it with ufs, shared the volume to all users, created the share with guest etc and no matter what i tried, I could not access the cifs share.
Thought i was going mad. repeated the same process with zfs and instant access to the share configured the same way. Same problem again when writing.
So unfortunetely, it don't look as though I can try ufs unless somebody can point me in the direction of what is gone wrong with the way I configured the shares? Exactly the same way for both zfs & ufs but I couldn't access the ufs share.

Status
Not open for further replies.