OpenVPN/PIA in a Jail

OK... so, I MUST be missing something as Ive done this successfully before but for some reason, I can not get OpenVPN to successfully put me behind a VPN...

I upgraded from FreeNAS 11.2 to 11.3 this morning and have been trying to migrate my transmission/vpn build back to my FreeNAS (They are currently hosted on an external raspberry pi)...

Anyway, Ive run through all of the write ups on how to do this (and have actually successfully done it several times in the past)... is there something in 11.3 that im missing that is stopping OpenVPN from connecting to the VPN and putting me behind it?

Not sure if specs really help in this... but:
FreeNAS 11.3-BETA1
96GB RAM
Xeon 2609v2
32TB (4x8TB Seagate Baraccuda drives) (yes... i know... they're not great for this rig but its what i have)

Any help would be appreciated.

Im doing a similar setup but I run 11.2.. Ill let you see my FW Rules\configs in PM if it helps. I had quite an issue when I was setting it all up too. This is the type of rig where if the VPN goes down traffic halts.

Im doing a similar setup but I run 11.2.. Ill let you see my FW Rules\configs in PM if it helps. I had quite an issue when I was setting it all up too. This is the type of rig where if the VPN goes down traffic halts.
I got the VPN up and running (there was someone who wrote a quick tutorial on allowing the tunneling or something... there seem to be like 4 or 5 versions of how to do it out there, and i only found 1 that worked for me...