NextCloud through ZeroTier? TrueCharts

Aimed

Cadet
I have successfully installed ZeroTier from TrueCharts, I have joined my ZeroTier Central network. I have managed to get ZeroTier to run and join the network every time the computer is restarted or shut down.
What I can't do is configure NextCloud from TrueCharts to run through my ZeroTier network.

How could i config my NextCloud?

g8a9

Cadet
Hi, I'm in a similar situation with TrueNAS Core.
I managed to install ZeroTier at a system-wide level following this great guide, and I can ping the machine, connect to the UI, etc., using the IP assigned in my mesh network.

Then, I installed NextCloud as a plugin, and, as far as I understand, the spawned jail creates a virtual network stack that is bridged to my main network interface, "igb0" (which is an ethernet interface in my case). As a result, packets coming on my zero tier interface won't reach the jail.

Is this correct? Can anybody point to any solutions?
My ideal case would be to have an address that each device in my zero tier network (say, my smartphone) can see and use to communicate with the NextCloud jail.

Kasen

Dabbler
Hi, I have encountered the same problem. Would you please share some ideas to solve this problem?