Nextcloud - shared link doesn’t work with external storages - FreeNAS

KACMAG

Cadet
Hi!

I have problem with my nextcloud 17.0.5 on freenas 11.3-u1.

I added external storages to nextcloud by mounting point in freenas, and they are work just fine.

I can add files and folders to them, i can rename files and folders, i can delete everything what I want (it is working properly) by my nextcloud account .

But when I share folder (which is on external storage) by link, my friend whom I sent that link cannot edit, rename, delete, add files in shared folder. Of course I clicked “Allow upload and edditing” button.

When you are trying add file by link it is getting error, but after refreshing site (F5), the folder that you were trying to upload is there but without file which was in it .

Error: “Could not create folder “/FOLDERNAME”” “Upload cancelled.

The same thing with creating folder:

nextcloud cannot create folder 1 .png

nextcloud cannot create folder 2.png

nextcloud cannot create folder 3 - after F5.png

When I share folder that is created by nextcloud (NOT external storage) everything is working perfect! (I found this folder in nextcloud jail, and its permissions are normal)

I thought it could be problem with permissions of folder that i am sharing from external storage, so i went to my SMB share by windows to folder on which I am sharing link. Then i am clicking properties and checkbox every of users for all permissions. Still it didn’t work.

This is strange becouse it is working okay when i am trying to do something with this folder by my nextcloud account.

I checked box for all of my external storages "Enable sharing":
1587163813484.png

How can I repair editing issue on shared by link folder which is on external storage?

Thank You!

KACMAG

Cadet
I added new data set for testing and set owner to user: www and group: www
But still even this test folder isn't working properly when i am sharing it by link in nextcloud
Can sameone check is it working properly in his system?
What can be wrong?