Nextcloud questions

Alvita

Cadet
Hi,

(English is not my native langage, i'm trying to be as clear as possible :smile: )

I've just set up locally (for now) a jail with nextcloud thanks to this great tutorial : Samuel Downling's tutorial .
So this is an nexcloud installation on Apache 2.4 using php-fpm. I'm a newbie to freenas and unix system.
I've 1TB of data that i've recover from an XPenology installation, and i want to transfer this data on my fresh Nextcloud install.
I'm transfering all of the data (music, video..) via WebDAV and the WebUI of Nextcloud and i'm facing a problem :

- I can't upload more than 6 - 9 gb of data at once, i got the well known "Error when assembling chunks, status code 504". I've done a couple of thing for that, according to the Nexcloud documentation. Even when this error occurs, i can have acces to my files after approx. 5 minutes or less.

In php.ini file :

-> upload_max_filesize 20G
-> post_max_size 20G
-> max_input_time 3600
-> max_execution_time 3600
-> memory_limit 2G

In www.conf :

request_terminate_timeout=173h

I'm assuming this is a limitation of php or apache. Or this could be a ram issue ?
I tought it might be possible to transfer the data in another way.

How can i merge all the data on my external hard drive, to Nexcloud storage, without using WebDAV or the WebUI ?

How can i make a shared folder where nextcloud can Read and Write, and freenas Read Only to share this folder over NFS ?

Awaiting your precious answers,
Thank you in advance.
Alvita.

Alvita

Cadet
I've forgot to mention my specs!

CPU : Intel Xeon E3 1220 v6
RAM : 2400Mhz ECC

(i think this is all that matter?)

Update : i've just uploaded successfully a 20 GB without a problem...

quangpham

Cadet
I've forgot to mention my specs!

CPU : Intel Xeon E3 1220 v6
RAM : 2400Mhz ECC

(i think this is all that matter?)

Update : i've just uploaded successfully a 20 GB without a problem...

Hi Alvita,

Pls show me how to fix it?

adrianwi

Guru
What are you using as a database?