NextCloud Install Failed On TN Mini-3x+, Truenas 12

Maxter

Cadet
Hello all,
I'm trying to install Nextcloud on a TN Mini-3.0-x+ with TrueNas Core 12 -U7. The installation failed, so hoping the Community can help solve this problem. I have no other network issues with the TrueNas 12 installation, I call access my shares via my tablet on the local network. Nextcloud is the first Plugin I've attempted to install.

• Installation failure message:

• Network info, please also see attached screenshots:
Disable Host Offloading selected
Static IP used
NAT selected

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Default Gateway.jpg
    Default Gateway.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Disable H_W Offloading.PNG
    Disable H_W Offloading.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 113
  • NAT Selected.jpg
    NAT Selected.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 106

Maxter

Cadet
Hello all,
I'm trying to install Nextcloud on a TN Mini-3.0-x+ with TrueNas Core 12 -U7. The installation failed, so hoping the Community can help solve this problem. I have no other network issues with the TrueNas 12 installation, I call access my shares via my tablet on the local network. Nextcloud is the first Plugin I've attempted to install.

• Installation failure message:

• Network info, please also see attached screenshots:
Disable Host Offloading selected
Static IP used
NAT selected

Thank you in advance.
Installation Failure Message:
1641665897843.png

Redcoat

MVP

Maxter

Cadet
Thank you Redcoat for the reply. Please be patient, I am by no means knowledgeable on this topic, my error message appear to be related to network issues, just wondering if the problem noted in your message and the related fix are applicable to my case?

Maxter

Cadet
Solved It! I had an incorrect entry for the Default Gateway. Corrected the problem and the install was successful. Thanks again for trying to help:smile:.