Nextcloud Cloudflare tunnel (can only access it on my home network)

Smokie

Explorer
Hi all,

So I set up cloudfare tunnel and have Cloudflared running on my scale machine. Everything seems to be going great except for one issue. I can’t access Nextcloud via the tunnel and domain name outside my home network. I put the address in and it converts to my internal ip address but then after a few seconds says it can’t be reached. Works perfectly while I’m connected to my Wi-Fi. I’ve set up another domain name for my Unifi router and can access that homepage outside my network so I’m thinking it’s something specific Nextcloud.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Smokie

Explorer
Anyone??

Smokie

Explorer
Has anyone encountered the problem I have? Like I said it connects using my domain name on my Wi-Fi network, immediately switches to my internal address and loads. When I try over cellular it again immediately converts to my internal IP address but after a min says it encountered a problem.

The issue only appears to be with nextcloud ads I can set other services on the tunnel and it connects ok.

Any help appreciated..

NugentS

MVP
Works here - allbeit not for Nextcloud

Smokie

Explorer
Works here - allbeit not for Nextcloud
So are you having the same issue? Or have you not tried Nextcloud? As I said above, it seems to work with other services no problem but just not Nextcloud

NugentS

MVP
I haven't tried on Nextcloud (I have never got on with nextcloud). But it shouldn't (in theory) be any different from any other app