New Router. Jail IPs Inaccessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediafeener

Cadet
Hello,

I wasn't sure if this should be posted in the Jail forum or Networking (or even the n00b one), but I recently switched ISPs and now have a new modem/router. My IP addresses went from 192.X.X.X format on my old router to 10.X.X.X ones now.

As such, all my Jail IP addresses are not accessible. I can access the admin GUI just fine, but the router can't seem to find my Jail IPs. Is there a way to change the IP addresses of my existing Jails to make them accessible again? Or is my only option to reinstall the Jails and Plugins?

Each of my Plugins are throwing "HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout" errors in the bottom log window of the admin GUI. I've restarted the NAS thinking that the router would assign new IPs to the Jails, but they all still have 192.X.X.X IPs in their "Edit" dialog boxes. In the Configuration tab of the Jails, the IP's listed are all still 192.X.X.X as well.

Thanks for any help you can give.

D

dlavigne

Are the IPs correct (for the new network) in the Edit screen for each jail? Is the gateway setting correct in Network -> Global Configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.