New Forum Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Ouch that's bad. I'm going to go ahead and revert the theme since we've found quite a few show stoppers. I'll continue to work on these issues and we can try to switch back at a later date. Thanks for the assist everyone.

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
I don't have time to look over all the posted issues on this, so apologies if this is redundant.
The color of the link's font has lost a certain amount of contrast, see attached.
badlinkcontrast.JPG
This is XenPress theme on Firefox.
I appreciate your efforts to make the forum better!
Dave

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Ouch that's bad. I'm going to go ahead and revert the theme since we've found quite a few show stoppers. I'll continue to work on these issues and we can try to switch back at a later date. Thanks for the assist everyone.
Thanks for the effort.

From what I've seen, the old themes were always responsive enough (apart from a few bugs with certain elements), so maybe it's easier to work on them than it is to start practically from scratch on this new one.
For instance, I really like how I can get the mobile view on my phone when in portrait, but the desktop view when in landscape. That way, I can turn the phone to see signatures and the occasional element that is hidden in the mobile view, which occasionally comes in handy.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Thanks for the effort.

From what I've seen, the old themes were always responsive enough (apart from a few bugs with certain elements), so maybe it's easier to work on them than it is to start practically from scratch on this new one.
For instance, I really like how I can get the mobile view on my phone when in portrait, but the desktop view when in landscape. That way, I can turn the phone to see signatures and the occasional element that is hidden in the mobile view, which occasionally comes in handy.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing @Ericloewe.

Stux

MVP
Another really annoying thing. On the iPhone 6s. Every time I type/delete a letter into a reply field it scrolls the page up one Lind. Eventually it scrolls off screen and across back down.

Makes it virtually impossible to reply to posts here.

It didn't used to do this.

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Stux

MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.