New Folders created under Mac via SMB cant be Renamed/Deleted

Blow

Cadet
Hello TrueNAS/FreeNAS Community,

I'm a TrueNAS Noob so pleas have patience with me.

I've had FreeNAS for a couple years without ever getting to deep into it, about 2 months ago i updated to TrueNAS and i am on TrueNAS 10.0U3 right now.
I use TrueNAS for basic SMB shares, i have 1 shared share and 2 shares that are privat (for me and my wife).
When accessing the shares via my windows desktop everything works fine, it is only when i try to create a new folder via my or my wife's MacBook/iPhone/iPad that i can't delete the folder afterwards and im not able to rename the folder. Windows tells me to get permissions from myself while OSX tells me i don't have sufficient permissions.
I'm not able to delete those defect folders via my windows machines either, only way to get rid of them is via cli.

What changes do i need to implement in Order to get that working?

AFP has come to mind even thou Apple is apparently trying to get rid of it. Also that's not really a fix for the problem, just a different way.

I also didn't check the box Use Apple-Style Character encoding when creating the SMB shares but im to afraid to do it now because TrueNAS prompts that it might fry my files which i cant have happen.

I have a share for TimeMachine backups running that also has no check mark in that box but works fine.

Any advice is appreciated.