Need your advices & recommendations for a FreeNAS build (updated: 2017/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaDSouL

Dabbler
Yeah, but note that the critical part is spinup, not full load (for most servers).
I see... what is the minimal real power output, do you recommend just to be in the safe side?
Thanks

It'll work but you can get a larger unit for $200 less. I like APC but I like saving $200 even more. (We've had good luck with CyberPower units in wiring closets at smaller loads. Our main UPSes are still APC.)
Well my friend.. It doesn't look like I'm going to save anything :( ... my country's standard voltage/frequency is 240V/50Hz .. as far as I know they are more expensive than 120v/60Hz ...
So, I will have to re-do the research again... unless you or someone, can recommend me something
Cheers

Another happy Cyberpower user here. After having to sledgehammer swollen batteries out of some SmartUPSs, and having a few others halt-and-catch-fire, I'm not really big on that product line. My one issue with Cyberpower (out of warranty) was happily and quickly corrected with a brand new unit, at no cost to me.
Lucky you, you've already chosen your unit ;) unlike me which seems more like an impossible thing to do :P

any suggestions guys?

Thanks

tvsjr

Guru
Are you looking for a rack-mount unit? I see you have a rack-mount chassis.

DeaDSouL

Dabbler
Are you looking for a rack-mount unit? I see you have a rack-mount chassis.
Yes I believe I am.. Do you have any recommended unit?

DeaDSouL

Dabbler

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Status
Not open for further replies.