MinIO plugin corrupted?

I had a MinIO plugin running on TrueNAS. I was copying over a few dozen million files, and everything was working well for the first day or two. Then it kinda froze up, so I restarted the entire server via truenas. It worked again for another day, but then it froze up again so I tried restarting via truenas and it wouldn't actually turn back on, so I hard pressed the power button to turn it off, then back on again. It loaded truenas fine. when i logged in i noticed i had an update for treunas so i performed the update.

However, it now says the minio plugins/jails are working but I can't actually access it. I get the 'this site cant be reached' 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED' error.

Is there any solutions on fixing this while maintaining the data? I am thinking if I create a new minio plugin/jail, then just use the old dataset? Is this an error from updating or an error from the restart issue? Could it be an SSL/HTTPS issue? is it possible it's actually running but I just can't access it, so something can still be fixed with the current install?

1691585515958.png

1691585533570.png

1691585547119.png

1691585572718.png

ah2

Cadet
Any updates? Got a similar problem, I tried to migrate my minio plugin as a jail to another newer TrueNAS with better hardware. Changed everything... fstab and got older releases and so on. I got the plugin to start but I can't reach the web gui. I have to mention that the the old TrueNAS which the plugin is perfectly working on has a older version than the new TrueNAS it was migrated on, thats the similarity between our issues, so probably it's just a version problem.

Any updates? Got a similar problem, I tried to migrate my minio plugin as a jail to another newer TrueNAS with better hardware. Changed everything... fstab and got older releases and so on. I got the plugin to start but I can't reach the web gui. I have to mention that the the old TrueNAS which the plugin is perfectly working on has a older version than the new TrueNAS it was migrated on, thats the similarity between our issues, so probably it's just a version problem.

My recommendation (and what worked for me), is to use SSH and/or FTP to connect to the TrueNAS, find the MinIO jail, and you will see all your files. Transfer out your files, and start a new instance of MinIO and transfer the files back in normally (not using SSH/FTP)