Migrate Jails to 11.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dill

Contributor
I upgraded to 11.2-STABLE on 8/17/19 after reading https://www.ixsystems.com/blog/library/freenas-11-2-beta1/

Everything worked well, system is running great. Plugins are all running in Warden in legacy ui. I wish to bring them into the new UI and iocage.

whats the best wayto do this without losing all of my configurations and plugin settings?

kdragon75

Wizard
There was a script but last time I tried it, it seemed broken.

Chris Dill

Contributor
Ha, that won't work. Is there a way to manually do it? mainly the important things for me are how the mount points are maps in permissions everything else is pretty much default. I run plex, transmission, sickrage. The only gel which is heavily modified is transmission which which have OpenVPN and firewall rules.

Do you think it's worthwhile to make the switch to the new system yet or should I wait?

ChiknNutz

Patron
I have a system I built on version 9, now on 11.1-U5. I also use Plex, do you use Sonarr? If so, curious if yours is working properly because mine no longer is, has to do with the "mono" software not being compatible I believe. I have read some threads about how to manually migrate stuff over from Warden to Iocage, but am really not sure how to do it, it's all a bit over my head. I hope a working script comes out soon as I'd like to get Sonarr working properly again.

diskdiddler

Wizard
Status
Not open for further replies.