Mariadb / MySQL Missing from apps

marshalleq

Explorer
Hi all, I have recently migrated from unraid to Truenas - the difficulty seems to always be in the basics - otherwise it's fine so far. One of those basics is a MariaDB or mySQL container, neither of which are showing up in my 'discover apps' section even when adding TrueCharts. I have 841 apps available in there (mentioning in case someone tells me some are missing or something). What am I doing wrong? I see others in the forums have been using MariaDB so it must be possible - I'd like to avoid spinning up a VM for this if possible given how basic it is. I need MariaDB / mysql specifically because this is what my Nextcloud instance is based on that I need to import from a dump. Thanks.

LarsR

Guru
There's a MariaDB app in the truecharts dependency train. Have you added that train?

marshalleq

Explorer
Perhaps not, I did have a number of deletions and restarts getting the apps to function, so it's possible I left it off. I thought there was an official one though - pretty sure I saw some screenshots of it in the forums. Anyway, will check that. One sec. OK no I didnt - good catch thanks, seems like that would be a pretty basic one to have as an official container - I wonder why TrueNas folk are leaving out this kind of thing.