Looking for Supermicro blank PCI brackets with slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarkJohan

Explorer
I'm looking for a couple of Supermicro blank PCI brackets with slots as marked in the attached image. I cannot seem to find a part number for them. E-mailed Supermicro support a couple of days ago but still no answer. Anyone got any hints or possibly willing to part with one?

parts.jpg

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Why not just get a generic one? There are probably tons of options out there. Those holes are pretty large, so my somewhat-educated opinion is that any mostly-open slot cover will do fine.

StarkJohan

Explorer
My first thought was that pretty much any other cover should work but after trying the two different ones I had lying around without luck I dicided to ask for help.

I don't mind getting other generic ones if they're known to fit but I figured originals would be pretty cheap as long as they're available.

Edit: After getting some sleep and having my coffee I did some more google searches and managed to find this which seems spot on: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-Punche...777685&hash=item3fa68a5d9a:g:G8gAAOSwrFtaMpc2

The seller has a lot of Supermicro trinkets pulled from old systems so it might even be the exact same part. Just ordered a couple so we'll see. Seller is based in Europe which is double win for me.

Last edited:

kdragon75

Wizard

StarkJohan

Explorer
Also received info from Supermicro support EU.

Attachments

• image004.png
    image004.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.