login problems

kukuruz28

Cadet
Hello, I cannot log in to True Naš Ćore, under the username
I put "root" and under the password I put the password that I entered when creating the machine, does anyone know any solution, I tried several times and it says that the password is not correct

victort

Guru
Hello, I cannot log in to True Naš Ćore, under the username
I put "root" and under the password I put the password that I entered when creating the machine, does anyone know any solution, I tried several times and it says that the password is not correct
You can plug a screen and keyboard into the physical machine and change the password from there.

chuck32

Guru
Is the keyboard layout different, i.e. switch y and z?

Otherwise connect a monitor and keyboard and choose 7 at the console. This allows you to change password for root.

kukuruz28

Cadet
Is the keyboard layout different, i.e. switch y and z?

Otherwise connect a monitor and keyboard and choose 7 at the console. This allows you to change password for root.
yes they have been replaced, I tried with several keyboards and the only thing I can do is type the number 7 and click enter and I still can't change the password

kukuruz28

Cadet
You can plug a screen and keyboard into the physical machine and change the password from there.
I have it on, but I can't write the password, I repeated the installation process 4 times and I still can't access the machine via the web

chuck32

Guru
only thing I can do is type the number 7 and click enter and I still can't change the password
What happens then? Why can't you change the password on that screen?