LGA1200 Compatible ITX Motherboards

Dasher220

Cadet
Hi Guys,

I'm recycling an i5-10400 and need a compatible LGA 1200 ITX motherboard. So far I haven't been able to find one with a LAN chipset compatible with TrueNas and I would prefer not to have to use a PCI-E NIC card. Being ITX, there's only one PCI-E slot and I would prefer to use it for additional storage down the track.
As far as i'm aware, anything with the following LAN chipsets are not compatible but if i'm wrong, please let me know:

- Intel 2.5GbE LAN chip
- Intel I219-V
- Intel I225-V
- Anything Realtek

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Dasher220

Cadet
Haven't found anything about Intel Killer 3100G but it seems most Killer chipsets aren't supported either?

NugentS

MVP
Just use an addin card rather than the onboard

sretalla