Jira Migration - 7/1/2022

AbsolutIggy

Dabbler
OK, let's try this again.

> you must create a Jira account to report bugs or suggest features.

I've done that. Same address as my account on the forums.

Starting here:
Screenshot_1.png

> Go to the TrueNAS project on Jira and click Create in the top bar.

Screenshot_2.png

As expected, it tells me I should log in. So, close this window, go to "Sign in" at the top right.

I sign in with my account, and I end up here:

Screenshot_3.png

None of these seem to be what I am looking for. "Find help and services" does not give me any other links. If I follow the link "Report a Bug" from the forums again, I end up at the same place.

If I go to "Requests" on this page (top right), I get this, empty list:

Screenshot_4.png

wsoteros

iSCSI Enjoyer
Administrator
iXsystems
As expected, it tells me I should log in. So, close this window, go to "Sign in" at the top right.
Hi there again.

Sorry about this issue, I am investigating with our IT team as we speak. My colleague @sharrison will reach out in this thread shortly.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
None of these seem to be what I am looking for. "Find help and services" does not give me any other links. If I follow the link "Report a Bug" from the forums again, I end up at the same place.

If I go to "Requests" on this page (top right), I get this, empty list:

This has previously been reported several times, including, I believe, in a thread where I explicitly mentioned it to morganL. This is definitely not just you.

Shane from IT

Administrator
Administrator
iXsystems
Hi,
Thank you for contacting us and letting us know. I understand you experienced an issue logging into the NAS area of our Jira. We've fixed the permissions at https://ixsystems.atlassian.net/browse/NAS

I don't know if it was a bug in Jira or if we misconfigured something, but I'm glad you reached out.

AbsolutIggy

Dabbler
Alright, works now.

PWC

Cadet
Hello @wsoteros - I am having the same issue as AbsolutIggy - I also end up having only the the options after login. And not the bug list or the report a bug button. I can see the bug list when logged out, but it vanishes when logged in. Exact same ouput as in AbsolutIggy's screen shots. Can you please fix my atlassian user account (permissions), so that it works? Thanks in advance!

wsoteros

iSCSI Enjoyer
Administrator
iXsystems
Hello @wsoteros - I am having the same issue as AbsolutIggy - I also end up having only the the options after login. And not the bug list or the report a bug button. I can see the bug list when logged out, but it vanishes when logged in. Exact same ouput as in AbsolutIggy's screen shots. Can you please fix my atlassian user account (permissions), so that it works? Thanks in advance!
Sure thing, I can forward it to our IT team.

Can you send me a message with the email that is associated with Jira?

dualmoo

Cadet
Hi @wsoteros, I have the same issue, can you please fix my account too? I am registered with the same email on jira and this forum. Thanks

nharrington

Dabbler
@wsoteros, I'm having the same issue with Jira; can see bug list until I login, then nothing. Could you please fix my account as well. I am registered with the same email on Jira as on this forum. Thanks!