Jail shows in FreeNAS not on disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Righardt

Cadet
I reinstalled my freenas on my USB boot disk and had the hdd volumes ejected where the jails and media reside. After doing the initial networking config and setup I shutdown and inserted the hdds and booted up again. There is a Jail root dataset where the previous .warder-templete-pluginjail resides. I had a messed up (config/perms) sabnzbd plugin installed which I might have wiped the dataset without wiping the plugin before I reinstalled Freenas?

No I am trying to install the sabnzbd plugin and see there is still the previous plugin...I am trying to click the delete button but no luck - says its deleting but not working. After I tried to install sabnzbd it created sabnzbd_2 and on disk when I list the plugin jails (jls) I see one - sabnzbd_2

How do I get rid of both and start fresh?

Thanks
Righardt

Attachments

• jails.JPG
    jails.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 181
  • jails2.JPG
    jails2.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 189
  • jls.jpeg
    jls.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 185

Righardt

Cadet
I actually just reinstalled the FreeNAS again to get rid of the broken jail dependencies. I reconfigured the software and now I am back to installing Sab and Sonar.
I am noob to the FreeNAS software - been using OpenElec Kodi with Sab and SickRage.

This might not be the right forum location??
Is it a mission to get SAB (192.168.0.40 Jail) to do the downloading and placing of the files on a shared location for Sonar (192.168.0.41 Jail) to pickup and process - All on the FreeNAS host?

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.