IPMI Missing

SoonerLater

Explorer
I am running TrueNAS 12.0-U6.1 on an IXSystems (SuperMicro) Mini XL+. This page of the web documentation says that opening Network > IPMI should allow me to view the IPMI settings. However, the Network menu on my system has no submenu for IPMI. There's no entry for IPMI anywhere in my system menus that I can find. And while my IPMI used to be found at 192.168.86.54, I can't find it on that or any other IP address on my network. The link light on the ethernet port for the IPMI device is lit, but there seems to be no connectivity. So (1) no IPMI menu item and (2) no IPMI on the network.

It's been weeks or months since the last time I accessed IPMI, so I don't know when this started.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
if you type ipmitool sensor at the shell, what do you get?

Also from ipmitool lan print

SoonerLater

Explorer
ipmitool sensor produces:
Could not open device at /dev/ipmi0 or /dev/ipmi/0 or /dev/ipmidev/0: No such file or directory

ipmitool lan print produces:
Could not open device at /dev/ipmi0 or /dev/ipmi/0 or /dev/ipmidev/0: No such file or directory

sretalla