SOLVED I NEED HELP! GET PLUGINS FAILED!

Redcoat

MVP
That's good! I imagine that "somehow" is because the network configuration is correct. The reboot often helps, too.

Redcoat

MVP
Please go to the top of the first page of your post, find the drop downs on the right hand side and mark the thread "solved".

A couple of other points - don't use all upper case letters when posting - it's the internet equivalent of "Shouting" - and please, please, before your next help request, study the Forum Rules (see the Red link at the top of the page) and supply the information there requested to reduce the amount of back and forth to understand the situation.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Please go to the top of the first page of your post, find the drop downs on the right hand side and mark the thread "solved".

A couple of other points - don't use all upper case letters when posting - it's the internet equivalent of "Shouting" - and please, please, before your next help request, study the Forum Rules (see the Red link at the top of the page) and supply the information there requested to reduce the amount of back and forth to understand the situation.

Good Luck!

Hey @Redcoat,

Thank you for all the help and dedication with which you've solved this problem. I had a similar issue and it got resolved cuz of you. Thanks again and kudos to your hard work and dedication.