I broke dns or some other aspect...plugins can't find outside

Randy Smyth

Dabbler
I have a trueness Core system, TrueNAS-12.0-U6., has been running fine for months.
Mostly plugins such as plex, radarr, sonar, transmission, but also a few manually installed such as nextcloud and Organize.

Today I looked at the plugins page and most had upgrades available. I upgraded sonarr and radarr using the plugins page "update" and included jail update.

Now when I use either sonar or radarr, it sees my files, but all indexers fail. If I try to add a movie/show it cannot connect to tmdb/skyhook. So its as if it cannot see outside my network. If I go into shell within the jails and ping google.com that works fine.

I do not know of any other changes I made other than updating plugins/jails. Have messed with it for hours now. tried changing from dns to nat, no change.

Any ideas I can try ?

hmvh1

Dabbler
I was having an SSL issue with the new updates. A temporary fix in Sonarr or Radarr is to disable the Certificate Validation under general settings.
Save the change then try to test the connection to your indexers and see if you get a green checkmark.

Randy Smyth

Dabbler
Holly crap that worked ! I would have never found that, thanks so much. Is there somewhere I can monitor this issue to see when its fixed ?