Hide Help Widget for TrueNAS dashboard? (Core 13.0 Release)

Jessep

Patron
Is there a way to hide this dashboard widget? I have been unable to find any options to do so.

1653274063381.png

In this Jira post for Scale implementation they talk about making it able to be hidden.

"Lastly, we can make this widget one that can be hidden, since some admins will want to remove it from the other dashboard informational screens."

Shimano

Dabbler
I'm also intrested if its possible to remove this annoying widget i can't find it useful is there any way ?

jro

iXsystems
iXsystems
The dev team fixed something like this in one of the 12.0 updates so I'm a bit surprised to see it cropping back up. Is your browser set to clear/not store cookies? If you're not keeping cookies, that would cause this box to keep popping up.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
@jro, I see it in all my 13.0-RELEASE systems, regardless of cookie settings. It didn't appear on 12.0-U8.1.

Jessep

Patron
The dev team fixed something like this in one of the 12.0 updates so I'm a bit surprised to see it cropping back up. Is your browser set to clear/not store cookies? If you're not keeping cookies, that would cause this box to keep popping up.
Default settings Firefox, no add-ons.