Hey everyone! HP hardware. A bit stuck

TrueNasNoob79

Dabbler
Hello TrueNas community!

As the username suggests. I'm venturing into the world of TNC.

Not been plain sailing and I've not even been able to get it installed as yet. Hoping someone can help along the way and I can get the server up and running with he hope of returning the favour some day!

As such Ive already posted a few cries for help on the forums!
Regards.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Welcome. But you did not write a single forum post apart from this one. Private messages to individual users are not the preferred way to get support. Please state your questions/problems publicly and the community will do their best to help.

Kind regards,
Patrick

TrueNasNoob79

Dabbler
Hey Patrick,

Ive definitely posted on the boards. One in hardware and the other within installation as another user is having the same issue as myself.
They must be public as I’ve had replies? I’ll check my settings but pretty sure all members can view and see posts.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Sorry, my mistake. If you look at your profile and click "Postings", the forum claims there aren't any. Can't help with the boot issue, unfortunately.

TrueNasNoob79

Dabbler
No problem Patrick!

As for the the install I may be making some progress! Got to try a few bits of advice suggested to me from members today on the system. Fingers crossed!

Robpolidori

Cadet
Hi there Trying to install Truenas on a Gigabyte z590i vision mini itx ,
Truenas cannot access its NCI , an intel 2.5gbe
Is there a fix for this ? do i need to update the Truenas drivers ?

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
TrueNAS doesn't have drivers for the Intel 2.5G NICs, sorry. You'll need to get an Intel PCI-E Gigabit NIC.