Help configuring Teamspeak please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris230291

Patron
Hello. I installed the Teamspeak server found on Freshports and all went well. I followed the instructions in the freenas docs but now I'm a little confused.

I have got the the stage where I do the onestart command and then add "teamspeak_enable="YES"" to the RC.conf. But what now? I'm confuesed, how do I set things up? if i go to "/mnt/Raid-Set/Jail/Jail/usr/local/etc/teamspeak" the folder is empty? I would have thought maybe there was a file inside that which had options like login name, address etc?

Can anyone guide me through the process of setting the Teamspeak server up please?

Chris.

EDIT: I can see that Teamspeak is running when I do "service teamspeak status". Still not sure how I configure or connect though. Any help is appreciated.

Chris230291

Patron
EDIT: Sorry I was overcomplicating it. You just configure it from the Teamspeak client... DOH! lol

Yatti420

Wizard
Yes.. If you forget your key or don't copy it down after you compile/install you will have to dig through ts3 logs to get the key for admin access and/or reinstall cleanly.. Another use for a FreeNAS box :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.