help) cant install nextcloud

aviellg3

Cadet
i have freenas working proparly and sharing files but now i tryed to install next cloud plugin but it wont work
[EFAULT] Exception: RuntimeError: + Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: 0.0.0.0/8 Stopped nextcloud due to DHCP failure occured, destroyed nextcloud.

garym

Dabbler
So what is it that you do not understand here ?

Aquiring DHCP address: FAILED

If you can not figure that one by yourself, I would recommend you learn more about computers / network / Unix before playing with FreeNAS or Nextcloud....

This is the type of answer that gives this freenas community a bad rap. Perhaps you are to smart to understand his question? Basically the plugin is not working for him, as it also does not work for me, giving me the same error as he is getting. If you don't want to offer any advice that will help, get off of your high horse and not comment to questions at all.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Check your network settings.

pschatz100

Guru
As @Jailer suggested, first thing to do would be to double check your network settings.

@aviellg3 per forum rules, please post your system configuration, and your jail configuration. It is not possible to help you understand what the problem is without knowing about your set up.