Hello from Romania

AdrianS

Cadet
Hello everybody and is great to be here.
I have been using Nas4Free and FreeNAS for quite a wile still I can not say I have a good knowledge about it.
One thing is for sure, I apreciate a lot the fact that we can benefit of such a great piece of software and use it to such a professional level.

I am 35 years old, studied IT - programming still my love remains with hardware and networks.
My previous setup was a Lenovo S30 + 128GB DDR3 ECC with a raid card 8 x 3TB various HDD + 250 GB SSD Cache

Now I am fighting to make a build with the following motherboard:
Asus Z9PE-D8 WS with 2 x E5 26xx CPU + 128GB DDR + more than 8 hdd !
Also this motherboard is the reason why I have the courage to write because I need the help of your much more experienced members.

Thank you and wish you all the best and a lot of success.
Adrian

Hello everybody and is great to be here.
I have been using Nas4Free and FreeNAS for quite a wile still I can not say I have a good knowledge about it.
One thing is for sure, I apreciate a lot the fact that we can benefit of such a great piece of software and use it to such a professional level.

I am 35 years old, studied IT - programming still my love remains with hardware and networks.
My previous setup was a Lenovo S30 + 128GB DDR3 ECC with a raid card 8 x 3TB various HDD + 250 GB SSD Cache

Now I am fighting to make a build with the following motherboard:
Asus Z9PE-D8 WS with 2 x E5 26xx CPU + 128GB DDR + more than 8 hdd !
Also this motherboard is the reason why I have the courage to write because I need the help of your much more experienced members.

Thank you and wish you all the best and a lot of success.
Adrian

Did you ever get this figured out? I can't seem to make the same board work and crash on installation.
The only way I have been able to get it to load is to boot straight out of a CMOS reset. But the installation doesn't take well.