Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

My interest in FreeNAS is to replace my aging 10 TB DroboFS which I have had for more than 8+ years and is still going! However in conducting a security audit of my home network, I realize that my DroboFS, from a security standpoint, would not be as secure as I could make a FreeNAS appliance.

Additionally, as a DevOps engineer, I am looking at ways at automating FreeNAS provision by way of Terraform: https://www.terraform.io/. To support this initiative, I am currently writing a FreeNAS Golang SDK that will be the basis of a Terraform Provider Plugin for FreeNAS.

In this endeavor, I have already uncovered a number of questions I have about how the API works and have discovered some undocumented features of the API. I am sure I will be asking questions and submitting issues as I find them!

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your contributions.

Thanks @Jailer! Can I ask the following?

Where is the best place in the forum to ask development specific questions around the API?

Additionally, I tried to submit a GitHub issue with FreeNAS but it appears they have issues disabled. Is there a place to submit bugs & issues against FreeNAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.