Greeting Earthlings..... :cool:
C cyberjock Inactive Account Joined Mar 25, 2012 Messages 19,525 May 5, 2014 #2 Hello. Why did you put a rather large logo on your first post?
ShadowNet Dabbler Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 13 May 5, 2014 #3 Hi, I have now removed the offending signature.
C cyberjock Inactive Account Joined Mar 25, 2012 Messages 19,525 May 5, 2014 #4 I was asking because I was trying to figure out if this was spam. It wasn't offensive, but with a 2 word greeting and a big logo I didn't know what to expect.
I was asking because I was trying to figure out if this was spam. It wasn't offensive, but with a 2 word greeting and a big logo I didn't know what to expect.
ShadowNet Dabbler Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 13 May 5, 2014 #5 One Should Always Expect The Unexpected !
Nindustries Patron Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 269 May 6, 2014 #6 Hello there! Welcome to the forums.