GPU passthrough not working truenas core

RMF

Cadet
Hello all. I have a real problem with GPU passthrough in truenas Core under bhyve with Windows 10. I have read and tried so much but I am at my wit's end. I have two graphics cards to choose from, a Quadro P620 or a RX550. What I have achieved so far is only that the graphics cards are displayed in Windows and I can also install the drivers, but they do not work, both show error 43 in the System Manager. Had read that there are problems with Nvidia and amd works...but apparently I get neither to run. Maybe someone has a tip for me, because I really need this. Preferably would be with Nvidia.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
I suspect the host system has grabbed the GPU for the boot console. You'll need a cheap PCI-e VGA card, and configure it in your BIOS to be the boot display, to free up the GPU for bhyve passthrough.

RMF

Cadet
I suspect the host system has grabbed the GPU for the boot console. You'll need a cheap PCI-e VGA card, and configure it in your BIOS to be the boot display, to free up the GPU for bhyve passthrough.
There is an aspeed Ast2400 onboard which is there for the graphics. How do I find out if the system has reserved the graphics card for itself?