GPU Isolation Issue!

Hello, I am having an issue with my TrueNAS Scale system. I am currently running TrueNAS Scale on Proxmox and everything has seemed to be fine so far except for one thing. I am trying to isolate a GPU I have, that I passed through from Proxmox to TrueNAS Scale. When I go to the advanced section of the settings, and I go to isolate a GPU and select my graphics card ( Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cedar [Radeon HD 5000/6000/7350/8350 Series] ), and click on it the text changes to 0000:00:10.0 and when I click save, I loads for a second then gives me an error below it which says (0000:00:10.0 GPU pci slot(s) consists of devices which cannot be isolated from host.). I cannot find anything anywhere for this issue and I haven't found anything in any Proxmox forums either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: sorry if i don't respond right away due to school

PC Specifications:
  • 010130M00-000-G Motherboard- 2P9X9
  • Intel Xeon CPU x3440 2.53GHz, 8 threads allocated to TrueNAS
  • 24gb ram, 8 GB allocated to TrueNAS
  • 2 1TB hdd in a raid 1 and a 2TB surveillance drive. 2 1tb allocated to truenas and truenas is running on the 2tb
  • PERC H700 Adapter, RAID Controller 512MB Cache
  • 2 build in nics and a dual port ethernet card. only one allocated to truenas

Attachments

• debug-truenas-20230228232632.tgz
    3 MB · Views: 61
Did you read the Must Read Primer on virtualizing TrueNAS? Because if you're setting up a Minecraft server you're going to want to read that and learn how to use the Search feature of this forum as it's well-discussed, as is video transcoding, Plex, and Jellyfin.

Did you read the Must Read Primer on virtualizing TrueNAS? Because if you're setting up a Minecraft server you're going to want to read that and learn how to use the Search feature of this forum as it's well-discussed, as is video transcoding, Plex, and Jellyfin.
Hey WI_Hedgehog, thanks for replying. I searched up the Must Read Primer on virtualizing TrueNAS and i'm not sure where to look, either online or within the truenas website.

I typed that out on my watch (no phone), so forgive the brevity. This is a great starting point:

Hey, thanks for sending that, im sorry about the delay in my response due to homework and school. Im looking at the link you sent right now.