Generic Webhook alerts for TrueNAS SCALE?

spaceman

Cadet
Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to perform generic webhook alerts in TrueNAS? The idea is for the system to perform an HTTP request to specific endpoint on alerts. I'm used to this functionality on my Synology NAS, but I couldn't find the option in the UI for TrueNAS SCALE. I only found support for specific services in the alert services page. If someone has an idea for a workaround, I would appreciate it. I've included a screenshot of the option from my Synology NAS.

webhook.jpg

Current version: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02-RC.2

appliance

Explorer
Thanks. Also got an army of fully customizable notification methods in DSM (synodsmnotify - UI alert, synonotify - official Email/SMS alert, notifycli - Pushbullet, sendmail - generic Email), but instead of adding more providers (well, Pushbullet would be welcome), i'd like to trigger any existing method myself. So how do i trigger notification to TrueNAS WebGUI alert popup, ideally with custom text? How can i add and save my own alert?
So far, i only have sendmail working, configfree (but not accessible by other servers).