Ganz großes Kino -dark

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
2022-07-07_1726_darktheme.png
A rather late start to the 2022 discussion regarding this custom dark theme on iX Community Forums but here it is. Older messages remain grouped by year, issues not handled can be re-mentioned in this thread as well as brand new ones.

Last edited:
Previewing a message has an interesting blue hue to it.

1659966569102.png

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
Thank you for each oddity you discover in this theme.

I cleared up the blue background and made 'preview' more distinct with a green border instead. I would love to fix the buttons as well, but those will likely be a bit of a challenge. What I wanted to do was have the preview button turn the same green as the border.

Last edited:
The button changing colour would help people know they are in preview mode, perhaps enlarging the button to fit the word preview might be a simpler task in the meantime?

1660135652383.png

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
The button changing colour would help people know they are in preview mode, perhaps enlarging the button to fit the word preview might be a simpler task in the meantime?

View attachment 57544
I agree, and this was what I was attempting (the color change) but it seems to be handled in a somewhat odd way. I have not cracked it yet. If somehow this is not goofy on another style, I can see how it is done there. I'm not even sure why the text is present for that and no other. I would like to make both changes.

You know I have never even considered why that one alone shows text until you said it...... Great now you have me noticing things that I was apparently ignoring lol

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
You know I have never even considered why that one alone shows text until you said it...... Great now you have me noticing things that I was apparently ignoring lol
I wonder if it is something I may have caused.. all or most of them have a mouse-over with text bubble, including preview. Something I will have to remember when I dig deeper on that oddity.