Ganz großes Kino -dark (ending Dec 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this has changed in the last two day or three days... I don't remember all the blue last week. The preview button is also curious......

Attachments

• change.png
    change.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 193

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I am not sure if all themes with a similar name are affected but there is "Ganz großes Kino -dark -exported" which seems to have the worst of the excess blue. I have no idea precisely what happened recently but it appears that some of the themes were backed up in a way and may have been re-imported. The only way this theme can be cured of its flaws is to take a bit of time to go over all of it, or at least look into any of the various things which seem wrong. It may just be some sort of inheritance issue, since how I've been doing things is not entirely simple. The unfortunate part of all of this is that I've been away from the theme so long it might take a bit to re-learn what I had done.

One further issue beyond the blue bits, is that I am not seeing a toggle to show/hide the bbcode stuff. I cannot give a timeframe on when this stuff will be fixed but I will have these posts as reference.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
I am going to try to look more closely at this theme situation fairly soon, when I have more free time. It is getting annoying that things are much less "perfected" than they once were and the extra blue bits are getting on my nerves as well.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
So I looked at the theme stuff and I do not see anything obvious as to why things are not applying css colors as they had been. I can only guess that the selectors changed in some way. I am also not real sure whether I was the one who exported themes or not. It has been such a really very very long time since I did things there, so I cannot remember any more. I was smart enough though, to document some stuff in part of the files, regarding my inheritance methodology.

I also noticed a difference betweent the exported Ganz großes Kino -dark and the 'original' which shows the "like" icon more properly. I will have a lot more free time in the next few months. So is the October image the only blue you've seen that is moreso than before? There are some other little bits of blue in various places which I might catch and solve, in a bit. I'm not sure I will get to this tonight or in the coming days. I appreciate your feedback, it helps a lot.

sretalla