Freenas integrate with iredmail to used its ldap

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleon.lam

Cadet
Hi all,
I haven't used freenas, so i like to seek help.
we are using iredmail and it is used as our ldap server. iredmail uses openldap as its ldap with email function. and the problem is that how it manipulate the ldap, it is on background and have no document how to manipulate.

I now try to uses freenas as our file server, but uses iredmail as its ldap server. I know it uses samba to make it worked. but how and what i should do. using guideline on how to upload the samba object is not going to success in iredmail, https://forum.iredmail.org/topic631-iredmail-support-iredmail-ldap-samba.html which end up in (error 50) according to the this noted "Well, getting samba.ldif to load took some doing: I kept trying to use ldapadd to add the schema, but it kept failing for lack of privs (error 50)."

have somebody have experience how to intergrated freenas with iredmail, please guide.

Thanks
Napoleon

sretalla