Freenas does not connect to the network

Dhy1

Explorer
Hello, is the first time I install FreeNas and I have a problem .. in practice the first start asking me to access the web GUI to 0.0.0.0 and on the vodafone station was not connected any pc via LAN (which obviously works all .. cable etc. ) .. then looking on the net I manually set the ip .. but I did not get anything because the vodafone station does not see the pc .. except sometimes .. but still I can not connect to the web GUI .. can someone help me? thank you.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
hardware specs, network specs? Your server should automatically get a IP via dhcp and if not then you set a static IP using the console, making sure your subnet and netmask is correct.

Dhy1

Explorer
I use the integrated network card of my PC (which I know to work) that connects to the fashionable women station Revolution .. I tried to use it the network configuration giving the ipv4 and the netmask that use my portable PC .. but the router dont see the PC

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty

Dhy1

Explorer
hi on the Italian forum I do not answer anyone .. I tried to configure the network interface using the dhcp but the only thing I got is a message saying that the network interface is not accessible and to check the network configuration

Dhy1

Explorer
I use freenas 11.2 on assembled pc (msi 970 gaming, 8gb ram, fx 8370)

Dhy1

Explorer
I tried to change the settings by pressing 1 on the freenas console: as ipv4 I put 192.168.1.30 as submask 255.255.255.0, 24

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
That board has a terrible network adapter. It's a Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller. Which of you search the forums I bet other people have complained about it not working. Have you read the hardware guide? Intel is the only good 1gig nic.

Dhy1

Explorer
thank you very much for your help .. I informed myself and I saw that as you say I should buy a new network card .. thanks