FreeNAS artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
I thought it might not be bad to have a thread where people post random artwork they've done. Here are SVG files for a couple of random FreeNAS drawings I did (beastie wearing a shark costume). The forumware doesn't allow uploading svg files so I zipped them up.

Preview is below.

Beastie_Shark.png

The above image is subject to the Kirk McKusick's copyright on Beastie. I do not assert any additional rights over the attached images.

The BSD Daemon is copyrighted by Marshall Kirk McKusick. Usage of the daemon is permitted under the terms described below. Several of the shirts shown in this web page were produced by others after obtaining written permission to use the daemon. The copyright of the derivative artwork remains with the shirt producer; such copyrights are noted in the descriptive text for the shirt.

Individuals may use the daemon for their personal use within the bounds of good taste (an example of bad taste was a picture of the BSD daemon blowtorching a Solaris logo). When reasonably possible, I would like the text ``BSD Daemon Copyright 1988 by Marshall Kirk McKusick. All Rights Reserved.'' to be included. This text need not be etched into the figure or garishly displayed when using the daemon as say an Icon in a web frame. A good example of how to handle the due credit in a web page is to create a link from the daemon picture to the following text:

BSD Daemon Copyright 1988 by Marshall Kirk McKusick.
All Rights Reserved.

Permission to use the daemon may be obtained from:
Marshall Kirk McKusick
1614 Oxford St
Berkeley, CA 94709-1608
USA
or via email at mckusick@mckusick.com
See link from Dru below

Attachments

• Beastie_Shark.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 421
Last edited: