FreeNAS and Emby Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbot Yuri

Dabbler
I am not sure if this is the right place to be posting this. THere is an update to the Emby plugin from 2.26 to 2.30. I tried to install the update and it threw a middleware error. Unfortunately, I did not think to keep the error up long enough to copy it. Regardless, now with the middleware error, I can't start the plugin, it stays in an off state and when I go to turn it on, it tells me there was an error. No details, just that there was an error. So, now, I can neither update the plugin nor start it. I'm afraid that if I remove the plugin and reinstall it, I will lose all of the files associated with Emby, ie all my videos.

On the wierd, but up side of things, Emby is working just fine with the plugin turned off. None of this is making sense to me. :( Please help make it make sense.

Abbot Yuri

Dabbler
As for the version... FreeNAS-11.0-U2 (e417d8aa5)

As for the error, I cannot repeat the error verbatim at this time. It was a middleware error.

The plugin is functioning, even though it is turned off. And the system won't let me turn it back on. Whenever I go to plugins and then installed, where emby is, I click on the toggle to enable it and it says that there was an error, but that is all it will tell me at this time. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.