Freenas 9.3 Sabnzbd+SickRage Plugins - Issue with python libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimpy

Cadet
Hi,

I've installed freenas 9.3 and plugins for sabnzbd and sickrage.
i copied the autoprocess.tv script from sickrage jail over to sabnzbd and change ownership of files so sabnzbd user can run them.

first issue was that the .py files had the wrong path to python. that i fixed with editing the files manually.

issue now is that the script exists with "you need to install python libraries" or something similar (not home atm so can't check).

i've tried installing py27, pip etc, but still no luck.

my personal take on the issue is that it's one of the following;
1) either i use the wrong autoprocessTV scripts into sabnzbd jail.. and should get them some from another place than the script folder inside the SickRage plugin jail?
2) Sabnzbd jail installs with python path/package issue?

does anyone else have this issue?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hi,

I've installed freenas 9.3 and plugins for sabnzbd and sickrage.
i copied the autoprocess.tv script from sickrage jail over to sabnzbd and change ownership of files so sabnzbd user can run them.

first issue was that the .py files had the wrong path to python. that i fixed with editing the files manually.

issue now is that the script exists with "you need to install python libraries" or something similar (not home atm so can't check).

i've tried installing py27, pip etc, but still no luck.

my personal take on the issue is that it's one of the following;
1) either i use the wrong autoprocessTV scripts into sabnzbd jail.. and should get them some from another place than the script folder inside the SickRage plugin jail?
2) Sabnzbd jail installs with python path/package issue?

does anyone else have this issue?
sabnzbd installs as a PBI with it's own isolated python version/libraries.

I'm not sure what Python libraries that script is expecting but installing them to sabnzbd's jail is what you want to do.
I maintain a series of steps that I use to have an automated downloading+processing jail. but I switched over from that script to the nzbToMedia scripts. Google "jruehlig freenas" if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.