Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: [EFAULT] Unable to configure node: Containerd socket is not available

doze5

Dabbler
I have updated my TrueNAS SCALE 22.02.4 to TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.0.1. After that I have tried Jellyfin and it worked. So I installed TrueCharts, and then I have updated 2 apps, others had some GPU error. After reboot I have:

"Critical

Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: [EFAULT] Unable to configure node: Containerd socket is not available​

2023-11-27 00:25:03 (Europe/Warsaw)"​

Is there any solution for that or I am just lost? I can even delete all ix-applications from Datasets if that will help. I am not sure how to that. Just delete it and then create the same name?

I have tried to Unset Pool and then Choose Pool, reboots - doesn't work.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
It probably depends on which TrueCharts apps are being used.
Can you delete those.. add 1 at a time and verify?
You can report to TrueCharts and this forum.

doze5

Dabbler
I have uninstalled all of them - 0 apps. Still same problem after reboot but I can Unset Pool and then Choose Pool and then wait like 5-10 minutes and it works - I didn't knew I have to wait so long for result. I have installed jellyfin but after reboot the problem is the same. I have to manually Unset Pool and then Choose Pool wait like 5-10 minutes and it works. I mean jellyfin works but it can't see media folders - I am not gonna try to solve this one, cuz first problem is a huge one.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
I have uninstalled all of them - 0 apps. Still same problem after reboot but I can Unset Pool and then Choose Pool and then wait like 5-10 minutes and it works - I didn't knew I have to wait so long for result. I have installed jellyfin but after reboot the problem is the same. I have to manually Unset Pool and then Choose Pool wait like 5-10 minutes and it works. I mean jellyfin works but it can't see media folders - I am not gonna try to solve this one, cuz first problem is a huge one.
Host path safety checks?