"Export certificate" option missing from CSR entry

JDLH

Dabbler
I used the admin UI's System / Certificates / Add to make a certificate signing request (CSR) for my FreeNAS server. I followed instructions in 7.16. Certificates. My intention is to export this, and sign it using my private Certificate Authority which I created using OpenSSL. The CSR appears in the Certificates list. I click on the (…) (Options) for that entry, and a menu appears.

I expect the menu to contain "Export Certificate" and "Export Private Key" entries, as well as "View", "Create ACME certificate", and "Delete" entries, as listed in the documentation.

The menu I see lacks the "Export Certificate" and "Export Private Key" entries. It contains only the "View", "Create ACME certificate", and "Delete" entries.

Is this a bug? Or do these entries not appear in the case of a CSR? Or do I have something configured wrong?

A workaround is to use the "View" menu item to open a dialogue which shows the CSR certificate, and the private key. I can copy these and paste them into separate files. So I don't think I am obstructed. I just want to understand if this is a bug.