Expanding Storage ISCSI

Hi Good afternoon, I would like to know if this is possible. I have a server with TrueNAS Core installed and another one server with 6TB of storage and Centos7 installed.
I want to Expand the TrueNAS storage by adding the other Server using ISCSI. I already created the target on the Centos7 Server but I don't know how to create the initiator on the TrueNAS server. I tested the ISCSI configuration between the Centos7 server and a windows computer and it is working I can add storage on the Centos7 server as hard drive on the windows computer, so this is working. What I need to do is add it to TrueNAS. Thanks in advance.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
I would like to know if this is possible

It is not. Well, it's possible in that you could probably cobble up some way to make it happen, but it won't work well and it certainly isn't supported.

Unless you have something like 100Gbps ethernet, iSCSI does not have the bandwidth to support stuff like scrubs and resilvers on the backend, which can demand screaming high amounts of bandwidth to each of your pool devices. This really only works with directly connected SAS or SATA devices.