Enable HTTPS on Nextcloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyke84

Dabbler
Hello to all,
I write because I can not enable HTTPS access to Nextcloud installed on my Freenas 9.10.
Installation through the plugin is finished correctly and I can log on to Nextclound without any problems. I've connected some external drives. Now I can not enable HTTPS. I also need to connect with the app from Android.

Can you help me?
Thank you
Bye
Christian

spyke84

Dabbler
I generated certificates from the Freenas GUI and copied them to the / nextcloud-amd64 / etc / apache24 folder and restarted the server ... but when I log in with Https I do not see the certificate correctly. Has anyone already done so?

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
When you copied the certificates over, did you set the permissions precisely correct with chmod?

adrianwi

Guru
You'll also need to update the Apache configuration so it knows which certificate files to use?

spyke84

Dabbler
You'll also need to update the Apache configuration so it knows which certificate files to use?
i created certificate with the same name, then i check configuration file and i see it use them. I must see any other file?
Tnk a lot

danb35

Hall of Famer
The message is:"ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"
That means your browser doesn't trust the FreeNAS certificate authority, which is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.