Dropdowns and GUI issues after restore

ropeguru

Dabbler
So I moved my external enclosure of drives to a new "controller". Before doing so, I took a backup off the old system, fresh install on the new system fully updated to the same version as the old (current latest), shutdown, connected external drives, powered on, then restored to backup. A couple of NIC modifications via console due to new motherboard, but otherwise, everything came right up.

Issue is now I am seeing multiple GUI issues, like selecting dropdowns on the upper right of the page getting a black box with nothing in it, and basically locking up the page since it is now the focus. Other things like clicking "Configure" on the dashboard is non functional.

Going to other pages, like Storage, the upper right icons start working.

Before the migration, I did notice an issue with the dashboard where if I removed the "System Information" widget, the CPU and memory widgets would not update.

Any thoughts?

Alecmascot

Guru
Clear your browser cache

ropeguru

Dabbler
So I think I found the issue. In the dashboard configure section, I have have only eno1 interface set to be displayed. The listing of eno1 and eno2 appear to be a remnant restored from the old system and when a specific interface is selected, the dashboard had these issues. If I deselect the non existent interface and select just network, the correct interface shows up in the dashboard and all of the dropdowns work.

I still, however, still have the issues with the CPU and memory widgets not updating when system info is turned off.

So question now is how to fix the list of incorrect interface names in the dashboard config.

enp2s0 and enp3s0 are the correct interfaces.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.44.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.44.02 PM.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.43.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.43.53 PM.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 89